Friday 8 January 2016

Sajid Gheta, Emcee at the Rock Fest 2015 of St Peter's School

The first ever stage i stepped on was this in 1986 in my 1st std. I get back as a professional anchor after doing 1200 shows globally. Nostalgic was my situation, gratitude was my behaviour, pride was in meeting my gurus, attached was my soul, responsibility was my outfit. I thank God for being kind in giving me 'the' opportunity to be a product of St Peter's School.

The chief guest of the Rock fest '15 was yet another ex-student and a great personality of India Mr Merzin Tavaria founder of Prime Focus (Man behind the VFX and 3D of #Transformers #MenInBlack #StarWars #HarryPottar #SeventhSon #WarCraft #SinCity and #Kick #EkThaTiger #Ghajini etc.)

Apart from all this is was a great pleasure meeting the current Pricipal Mr Eugene D'monte, in his leadership the school's infrastructural development is at its peak and the overall ranking is speeding back to the top like it use to be in the times of the 'Legendary Pricipal Mr E.G. Myall'.

Long Live St Peter's, Long Live St Peterites.... God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment