Friday 4 December 2015

Sajid Gheta anchors the World Disability Day

Celebrated the World Disability Day in honour of Padmashri Arunima Sinha (First female Indian amputee to climb Mt Everest)

HER STORY IN HER WORDS:
My courage, determination and dedication played important role in achieving my goal. Leg is but obviously required to climb Mt. Everest, but what is needed most is a brave heart. I conquered Mt. Everest on 21st May, 2013 by dint of my firm determination and strong will power. That accident was a turning point of my life but I didn't want to be dependent on others so I made up my mind and decided to do something that would set an example for others and especially who are going through the same phase. I chased my goal of conquering Mt. Everest with passion.I defied all the odds and have become an inspiration for millions of such people who are physically disabled or handicapped by achieving my goal which is unthinkable to many.

No comments:

Post a Comment