Thursday 8 August 2013

Sajid Gheta, Having fun after anchoring

After anchoring so many shows in life, I tried my hand at DJ'ing after an event. I realised that playing music for someone is more fun then just listening and partying away till sunrise. :-)
As a speaker we have to be alert all the time and trust me speaking for an audience is very tiring and its takes a toll on ur health, but its addictive and I do it coz I love to give a lovely time. Djing and anchoring are similar in terms of understanding the pulse of the audience and going along whether u like it or not :-)
Apart from the show and djing at this event in Singapore, I toured the country to most of the tourist places and got good memories back of the people, santosa island, safari, the wheel, the coffee's, the liter free streets, little india, mustafa bazaar etc. If u go there u will for sure feel that every person looks similar, walk similarly, live similarly, talk similarly, and at times u cud mistake a sheboy for girl (that close :-D).
It was a Met Life Insurance and Geojeet Paribas award ceremony for their employees, most of them were south indians, I toured the country with them and I really feel good about them as they really comforted me by talking in english occasionally at the midst of their conversation in malyalam. Well this is it for now, will keeep bloging for u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment